This week’s challenge at Pals Paper Arts is to use lace (or a substitute). As I did not have any narrow ivory lace, I used a (sort-of) scalloped edge ribbon. I recently saw a tutorial (but can’t remember where!) for the project I’m showing you today and thought they would make cute package embellishments.
The Dasher DSP (retired) was cut at 3 1/2 x 12 and scored every 1/2 inch. This picture is of the first fan I made and I used sticky tape. As that was quite tedious, I used glue on the second one. Well, I guess I didn’t let it dry long enough because a few of the folds didn’t adhere. So, I was sticking pieces of sticky strip in anyway. Lesson learned, next time take the tedious route! The tassel was made with embroidery thread and a Jewelry Essentials charm.