Well, I finally finished (I think!) embellishing Bride of Frankie and Frankie. I originally posted them on 9/10 and 9/03 respectively (please see those posts for more details).
I am really pleased with how the coffin turned out. It was a SU template that I found on SCS. I had to shrink it in size and re-work it to be an open coffin because the original template was actually a closed coffin that opened on the bottom to put candy in.
The bats were made with the new Martha Stewart punch and I accented them with a white gel pen. I just love the bats coming out of the coffin. The ‘spring’ or ‘pop’ idea for the bats I got from Raissa (RaissaStamps). She had posted a ‘drink’ card using this technique. You can view her tutorial here: http://www.raissastamps.com/my_weblog/2008/09/pop-up-card-tutorial.html
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a minute to leave me your feedback on my Finished Frankies.